Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Souls Collectively Connecting

Not great at listening I'm very self involved, not communicating won't help getting problems solved, however I'm not very critical, more super sarcastic than literal, but I take life very seriously, instead of hilariously, I promise I have a dry sense of humor, not interested in gossip or rumor, been trying to leave space for grace, my whole existence I bloomed late, except when it comes to death, which left me overwhelmed feeling inept, just not sustainable enough, no luck with romantic love, always lost alone stuck, questioning my gut, aww shucks it sucks seeing a shmuck putz, staring back in the mirror, therapy may help u navigate clearer, still u gotta implement the learned tools, stop insisting ur a powerless victim u fools, take responsibility and control, no ones half of a whole, marriage isn't necessarily the goal, I dream of collective connection with other beautiful souls!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/4/23

No comments:

Post a Comment