Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Spread Consciousness & Existentialism

The leather rap daddy, that's a better mac zaddy, actually practically factually masterfully dastardly, in all actuality nastily sassy classy crafty, pretty wickedly witty deep in the nitty gritty, bigotry's hypocritically synchronicity with illiteracy embitters me, this is some serious shit not silly/willy nilly, my ultimate passion and purpose, we grow more from what hurts us, like tragedy and grief, can't take away my peace or belief, endless tremendous hope and faith, marijuana and music's how I cope and get saved, divine amazing grace, my greatness is fated but I don't set the pace, we can't be late, cuz life ain't a race, enjoy the ride with pride, do ur best so u can hold ur head up high and sleep at night, with age comes wisdom, all I wanna do is continue to spread consciousness and existentialism!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/11/23

No comments:

Post a Comment