Thursday, April 13, 2023

Don't Ever Ever Ever Give Up

Coming to terms with my relationship being just friends, I guess it's true everything that begins ends, the feelings aren't dead, perhaps they were misread in my head, but he was such a great idea, not sure if it's his insecurity and fear, or what I did wrong, life solo seems so long, am I simply not enough, cursed with bad luck, fuck sex I miss intimacy and romance, wish I could keep replaying our new years slow dance, that was such a beautiful moment, keep ur heart open to fall in love often I condone it, express to people how u feel, telling others instead isn't keeping it real, leave ur baggage with the past, it'll destroy ur future fast, time to let him go, battle this miserable existence alone, maybe someday he will come back around, afterall absence can be pretty profound, he was such a surprising rare find, unconditionally kind, still tho gotta show myself more love, and no matter what don't ever ever ever give up!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/13/23

No comments:

Post a Comment