Thursday, April 20, 2023

Puff A Phatty Happy 4/20

Come puff another phatty, with rap's leather daddy, holla for a dolla at me, if u wanna get zooted nasty, gotta get ur heads out those phones, chill out and smoke, toke a bowl, y'all know I stay stoned, life's just better that way, helps me mentally escape, socially relax, that's facts, cuz I'm overwhelmed by sheeple, who think pots evil and lethal enough to be illegal, which is simply silly, what about medicinal responsibility, y'all advocate for cigs and booze, blindly eat toxic foods, I'll never understand, it's cool if ur not a fan, but damn man, it's a fucking plant, what's the big deal, like for real, pay me in pot instead of money, hope everyone has a fun safe and happy 4/20!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
4/20/23

No comments:

Post a Comment