Friday, March 17, 2023

Enlightening Writing Is Fighting

I keep refinding that writing, is retrospectively therapeutic yet enlightening, it's rather frightening, how it's become my revolutionary fighting, there's nobody else doing what I'm doing, building bridges musically pursuing, using my privelage as a platform, against the rap norm, not another stereotypical presumption, there's no responsibility for wasteful consumption, I'm satire personified, not a con nor lie, the real deal, reiterating to people my shpeel, I'm a gay white rapper singer songwriter poet, R.A.P. is an acronym if u didnt know it, got a ton of heart and soul, but the business hustle and struggle takes a toll, I'm still a starving artist, working the hardest, waiting on some accolades and flowers, hated on by ignorant jealous cowards, who can't walk their talk, just gawk and stalk, all squawk, surrounded by lots of sharks snakes and hawks, but that's alright, cuz y'all won't ever dim my bright light!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
3/17/23

1 comment: