Monday, December 14, 2015

F.E.A.R. The Acronym

Why am I so scared, paralyzed by fear, which is just an acronym for false evidence appearing real, I shouldn't be penalized for knowing what I want and expressing how I feel, thank god for good friends, please stop playing pretend, faking it til u make it will still leave u shallow and empty, I wonder if anyone regrets that they met me, I try to be a good person, always presenting my truest genuine self/version, who's gonna protect us, from this wretched political correctness, enough already geez, can no longer live to only people please, time to put myself first, yes rejection hurts, but if u don't love urself no one else can, gotta stop whining and complaining and be a real man. that stands on his own two feet, too stubborn to dwell on failure or defeat, tho we are free to create and fulfill our legacies and destiny, I'm really working hard on trying to build a stronger foundation and a better me!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment