Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gays Go Straight To Hell

Depression may be catchy, anybody think I'm fetchy, i know that's a play on words from the movie Mean Girls, I want my music to be heard all around the world, it actually already is, I'm handling business, afterall I'm only a man just one person, stop nagging pushing and incessantly urging, u can't help the unwilling, are we enabling by always forgiving, ignoring the root cause, chalk it up to a loss, or blatantly look the other way, not only drug addicts and the gays get aids, u should be ashamed at how ya'll behave, u settle and expect sympathy, yet never show any empathy or the slightest pity, which is probably for the better, just when u thought nothing will make u more upsetter, u get a double comparative/ unnecessary modifier, a quick random tangent are ur nipples hardwired, tried to stray away from too studious literary and over grammatically critical, i need to be a lil less serious and educational more lighthearted fun or whimsical, u mistake my sarcasm and take me too literal, discovering I was gay was completely pivotal, it makes me feel special, not crazy retarded or mental, but i wish ISIS and Jesus freaks wouldn't believe homosexuality's wrong illegal or an evil sin we choose it's not dealt, and they repetedly tell us we're all going straight to hell!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment