Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Will I Rise Again

My emotions are tied to others as well as the weather, birds of a feather flock together, I guess I'm just a rare breed, Gemini's are all about extremes, it's in my nature to be intellectual and a good communicator, while also very indecisive anxious and a master debater, after all they grapple with two minds or brains, they bite off more than they can chew/overload their plate, though I'm very flexible versatile and adjustable, super enthusiastic deep intense and apparently gullible to getting in trouble, which seems to be rather infectious, rap superstars gain power cuz fans elect us, they donate to our cause which is our art, yes ur money comes from ur wallet but love and support comes from ur soul and heart, I want empathy and sympathy not pity, let's get down to the brass tax/the nitty gritty, either I rise to the occasion and fulfill my destiny, or give up shut up and let fear get the better of me!
 
Peace and 1,
JC
12/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment