Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays JC Style

Please don't hate me, I know I've been annoyingly depressed jealous and spiteful lately, seems I'm the only one defending rap, do blacks have a fag's back, I'm frustrated with the poetic lyricism hip hop lacks, I'm feeling oppressed to the max, and my shit is spilling all over unto others, I'm lucky to have the greatest dad sis and mother, they worry so much out of love, I swear my friend Jay Andrade gives the most amazing healing hugs, for that brief moment problems melt and wash away, I'm not over thinking and like Em "I'm not afraid", I'm blessed to have the best friends, new and old they're there til the end, obviously I'm super sensative deep and intense, sarcastically stubborn intent on raising consciousness/common sense, someday both my time and my prince will come, true Rhode Islanders always wind up back where they came from, it's a very special place, how does my foot taste, that sentence goes against everything I ever said, wish ya'll would understand I'm really just having a conversation with the voices in my head, being a gemini ain't easy that's for sure, wonder will I ever be happy fulfilled and not want more, where's the nostalgia cuz it's Christmas Eve today, no snow is totally weird but anyways...happy holidays!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment