Saturday, December 12, 2015

Love Means Listen More

Gotta learn how to listen, heed my own advice I've been giving, the way we handle the strife in life, defines us more than great financial heights, I always fight with all my might, I do realize I'm not perfect or forever right, should hold off on invading other people's business, I just wanna help everyone achieve dreams true happiness and bliss, we only get one chance at this, it's crazy why shit happens the way it did, we only have so much control, can't overextend my heart and soul, I enjoy ur energy and company especially chillen smoking bowls, discussing secrets private moments gossiping down low stock tips and artistic goals, craigslist scruff and grindr are filled with superficial slutty money hungry trolls, one thing's for sure in presidential elections ignore the primaries extreme media hype and biased polls, all I'm asking for this Christmas is to make out with a hot jock underneath the mistletoe, or a lil loving hugging cuddling snuggling session this winter to avoid the blistering cold!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment