Saturday, December 19, 2015

Me & My Dreams Are No Joke

How do I let go of all this anger, I bet sex is the quickest way to make friends become strangers, wish I was luckier in life, I tend to focus too much on the plight and strife, like it's only me, oh so bored and lonely, true unconditional love is just hard to find, i drown myself in music sometimes, stay high to keep from losing my mind, I try and I try and I try, when maybe I should stop, keep some secrets close to my heart, cuz if I don't start protecting myself, understand tho well intentioned some simply can't help, what I need is divine intervention/a miracle, so many people think me being a gay white rapper's hysterical, can u even imagine, those closest to knowing ur soul and essence laughing, when u say ur goals and dreams, are selling out stadiums and winning Grammys, come on and at least try to see it with me, I promise to be a quality hip hop icon literally, leaving a long legacy that'll go down as classic in history, how I'll do it is a mystery to us both, please take me more seriously people...I am not a joke!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/19/15

No comments:

Post a Comment