Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Eternal Battle/Rat Race

Bickering can be as nostalgic as Star Wars, sometimes I look back and wonder why I got desensitized by my fears and flaws, I'd rather pick myself apart, then break another's heart, I'm a delicate soul, but bold and have grown cold, going so long without love, need a healing hug, for just one more minute please, u and ur energy have a beautiful way of putting me at ease, my mind's able to find a lil peace, being a gay white conscious poetic rapper singer songwriter is its own niche, I break down every single stereotype, maybe that's the point to my life, be so revolutionary rebellious and rambunctiously different/original, hip hop was taken over by wankstas not even gangsters and it's disgustingly pitiful, I don't consider myself deadly or bad ass, I didn't come from nothing the ghetto and I'm not tp trash, all I ask, is listen to my music to connect relate awake educate and it'll maybe even make u think and laugh, enjoy each and every single moment cuz it sure as hell flies by fast, don't worry and work too much to make that cash, the journey isn't a race so it doesn't matter who comes in first or last!

Peace and 1,
JC
12/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment