Monday, February 20, 2017

My Poker Face Sucks

Why are the good hearted so gullible, and evil people wanna create trouble, all ya'll Trump supporters need to pop ur bubbles, otherwise we are headed for an irrevocable kerfuffle, that could potentially end life as we know it, like poker I try not to show shit, but my face gives me away, I pray for the good ole days, but that's just unrealistic, feel God can be cruel and sadistic, to even allow this to happen, it's simply impossible to keep grappling, how u can't see he's a dictator/tyrant in the making, it isn't news that's lying and faking, don't underestimate limitless power, now's not the time to fear and scour, in fact we should fight harder, fuck ignorance learn to be smarter, our very soul is at stake, my hope and optimism isn't easy to shake and break, but I have a bad feeling deep down at my core, what is all the strife plight and atrocity for, seems we have free will yet no control, haven't had the urge to smoke a bowl, and I'm still existentially philosophical, a modern Aristotle Poe, all the previous revolutionary free thinkers and expressionists rolled into one, Malcolm Martin Biggie and Pac's prodigal gay son, resurrecting Bernie's mission, bet ya'll forgotten ur act of contrition, u know from bible studies class, u fucking hypocritical ass, picking and choosing which laws to follow, ur moral integrity is bitter and hollow, to u the truth is hard to swallow, live by the motto we aren't promised tomorrow, so it is time to wake up and make a change, or be prepared for an A-bomb Big Bang!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/20/17  

No comments:

Post a Comment