Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Peace...The Good Fight

The traffic every morning really fucking kills me, ya'll need to pay attention and drive purposefully, I often wanna ram u in the behind, letting assholes cut u in line, when I've been waiting patiently, road rage makes me anxiously angry, I see what they're all doing wrong, now that cd players are obsolete I can't even jam out to my favorite songs, and we all know radio sucks, if u play chess like u drive ur a putz shmuck, do us all a favor and get off the road, pretend u have to drop a hell of a deuce/huge load, maybe then ull be normal, I'm so tired of being respectful and cordial, when nobody listens to mister nice guy, another reason why I was always high, driving creates stress, I don't claim to be perfect or the best, but god damn it, I can't handle shit, I'm at my wits end, if I had the money to spend, I'd hire my own personal driver, with marijuana priors, so we can take high rides together, I'm sure my life would be way better, but I don't want an electrical auto pilot, imagine robots picketing at riots, that'd be the day, didn't watch the Patriots play, nor had any desire to attend the parade, do u ever feel like it's all one big charade, a complete farce, seems we lack souls and hearts, no compassion nor empathy, miss hearing inspiring music like "Hallelujah" "Man In the Mirror" and "Let It Be", even Mariah has fallen off, poor thing sounds broken and distraught, she can't sing like she used to, look what constant neglect and abuse can do to u, poor thing is just looking for love, I wanna give her a hug, and remind us both that Bob Marley said "everything is gonna be alright",  unfortunately to achieve peace even the good must fight!

Peace and 1,
JC
2/8/17

No comments:

Post a Comment