Sunday, July 3, 2022

Hypocrite Near Rhymes With Idiot Right?!?

I love u but I dont need u, do I need to repeat that dude, I love u but I don't want u is even worse, but my words won't hurt, unless u let them, respect son, it's earned I've learned I subscribe to the motto live and let die, let's get high, always always always question why, then why not, give everyday all u got, cuz we only got one life, that comes with endless hardship trauma and strife, still I try to spread truth consciousness love and light, nothing really matters unless u make it...and ya can't fake it...I'll say it again...nothing really matters unless y'all make it, the only truth I've ever known I experienced the lie, believe me as a masculine acting undercover homo lil bro Joe Prince Charming on the verge of king gay guy, I get u boo, I'm human too, rather humble bashful introverted and shy, when I'm not hiding or vibing behind a mic, u might like how Lauryn sang nothing even matters at all, but fuck all y'all hip hop haters like fuck cancer, where's the fair accountability apologies and answers, is it get what u give or give what u get, either way we gotta remember we're wicked blessed, simply for the reason ur breathing another day, action ur passion u can't pray pain away, I totally agree we need to separate church and state, they can easily reverse this reversal of roe v wade, otherwise how can any of us celebrate freedom this Independence Day?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/4/2022

1 comment:

  1. Love it Joe! Keep shining your conscious light on the rest of us 😎

    ReplyDelete