Friday, July 1, 2022

Never Give Up Or Quit

I keep forgetting who I am, don't think anyone can understand, my struggle is privileged, but most couldn't have lived it, my grass is green for sure, but how do I keep my hope and faith pure, I'm tired of being resilient, sometimes my rhymes might be too brilliant, y'all can't handle the raw truth, some say it's uncouth, better to be pc, fuck drag I wanna rap and sing as just me, why all the sequins and glitter, I'm proud to be short bald and thicker, I'm still sexy as hell, I don't need extra whistles and bells, I hate all the shticks, and slapstick gimmicks, where has true talent gone, repetitive mumble rap is just wrong, love when fans sing along with my songs, I believe lines should be drawn, time to raise the bar, set higher standards and par, accept everyone for who they are, ignore the flaws and scars, look beyond the superficial surface, my smile often hides this worthlessness, we forget quick, that no matter what...never give up or quit!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
7/2/22

No comments:

Post a Comment