Saturday, January 14, 2023

Had A Bad Day Ok

I'm allowed a bad day here and there, even tho society doesn't care for fear, it's apart of being human, I often think to myself what the hell am I doing, I get it wrong alot, despite being wicked smart, I get in my own way, still a lil ashamed being gay, but I'm no longer a brother, having trouble showing grace and gratitude towards my mother, we've sort of reversed roles, she doesn't understand my dreams and goals, gotta stop looking for her approval it'll never happen, do u ever find urself awkwardly laughing, when it's something serious or not the right time, should stop replying I'm fine, especially when I'm really not, fuck business minded I'm all heart, and also soul, gotta get up and go, staying stagnant hasn't been healthy, what will I do once I'm wealthy, I don't feel prepared, look at all the hardship I bared, I'm very proud, and reject that dark cloud shroud, I'm letting love's light in again, perhaps my life is some other beginning's end.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/14/23

No comments:

Post a Comment