Tuesday, January 10, 2023

The Price I Pay Faking Ok

Had a bad day after a terrible night, why is my life a neverending torturous fight, I'm not good at faking ok, when every day seems I have to pay, cuz my existence is only about money, I suck so bad at succeeding it's becoming funny, so fucking cliche, I mean a hip hop artist who's white short bald chubby and openly gay, come on get real, people don't care to listen to music that's thought provoking deep and makes em feel, most rap fans hate a sensitive sally, I've lost my ability to confidently rally, like I have no more hope and faith, my spark of light got crushed by grief's wave, all I ever wanted was to make my mom proud, but look what I allowed, I'm just a shell, maybe that's why I'll wind up in hell, only to keep reliving this nightmare, I keep choosing to live life comfortably right in fear!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/10/23

No comments:

Post a Comment