Monday, January 30, 2023

Either Or Times 4

I'm definitely not pitch perfect, but trust seeing my passion and soul performing live is worth it, I'll leave my heart on the stage, connect with straights and gays, cuz consciousnesses is universal, I practice my fat hairy italian ass off during rehearsal, I've got that wow factor dropping jaws, breaking down boundaries stereotypes and outdated laws/social norms, I'm not the problem nor the root cause, but a magnet for others who feel wallflowerish and lost, my hip hop music's transcendent rhythm and poetry, I want the whole globe whether I go by JC or JV to know it's me, I can't help it I'm a double Gemini, since it's both my sun and moon sign, and a lil sag, I readily admit and embrace the fact that I'm a weird kinky fag, change the n word to that, since I ain't black, when I'm doin memorized classic cover songs, behind the mic feels like I'm where I belong, almost my home, of course I'm stoned, in a happy safe space, wishing y'all could display more honor dignity and grace, we need love gratitude and kindness, I've learned light might mean mindfulness, being present for the gift that it is, fuck just Christmas!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/30/23

No comments:

Post a Comment