Friday, January 20, 2023

Too Much Not Enough

U ever feel like ur too much and not enough at the same time, it's not that I'm too lazy to grind, I'm simply tired of never getting closer to achieving my dreams, hard work doesn't pay like it seems, and I'm just plain tired, why everyone else who's hired, actually succeeds, what about me and my needs, I'm learning, perhaps I'm undeserving, too comfortable and spoiled, making dinner reheated or boiled, definitely not gourmet style, far from domesticated I'm a wild child, wanna sell out stadiums and win a Grammy, I don't think anyone could possibly understand me, I simply can't fake shit, absolutely worried I won't make it, and I'll be perceived a fool, a wasted life cuz I played too by the rules, that are imaginary and only an illusion, totally doomed to wrong choosing, I played the safe bet, took for granted my great net, my beautiful family provided, and now griefs divided, to equal just me and mom, waiting for that massive last bomb, when she's gone, how will I not live bitterly scorned, all alone, can I rediscover or recreate that feeling of home?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/20/23

No comments:

Post a Comment