Friday, August 11, 2023

A Literary Ho Who Wrote

I'm a literary ho, my kids are the poems and songs I wrote, been doin it since June 2008, never intended to be one of the epically greats, perhaps it was always my destined fate, maybe I'm from outer space, just don't radiate gaylien, I'll never understand discriminating shaming, but better believe they are showing u who they really are, trauma can permanently leave scars, why do I spar so hard, pretty good playing the hand dealt in cards, since wicked resilient and adaptable, I find Rhode Island uninhabitable, the home I'd known, I had outgrown and desired to roam, and now I feel that way about the whole country, I'm so sick and tired of everyone being so damn cunty, especially politically, which is hypocritically silly, it's all childish behavior, who's gonna be our savior, we can't take a repeat election, seems both these men can't complete an erection, cuz they're too old, I boo polls, they're generally inaccurate, most candidates are simply inadequate, we need someone to rise up, unless the time's come to decree bye bye luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment