Wednesday, August 23, 2023

A Worthless Hot Mess Inept At Success

Trying to shed the mental dread and darkness is the hardest, procrastinating selling her assets is not the smartest, she's burdening me with so much, when did I become a crutch, I can't handle all this, miss the peaceful bliss, that won't come til she's gone, I know in my heart that thinking is wrong, but it's my truth, psychological and spiritual abuse is hard to prove, life isn't fair it's only about having children and money, I'm not even being dramatic sarcastic or funny, no wonder I have no value or worth, I'm an unemployed single childless gay artist living at my moms house wishing I was never birthed, I mean why do I even exist, Earth is a hellish prison not a gift and I'm fucking pissed, I reject the notion I'm privileged or blessed, I get absolutely no credit compensation compassion or respect, especially my boundary lines, I'm expected to compromisingly change all the time, cuz u can't teach an old dog new tricks, I find boomers to be hoardish and extremely toxic, they've left nothing but a hot mess, while us cuspy gen x are completely inept and set up for failure instead of success!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
8/23/23

No comments:

Post a Comment