Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Try Try Try Til I Die

If u think saying I'm a cancer survivor, makes me a liar, I lost my big sis right when she turned 42, and basically a piece of me died too, just a couple years after dad, but if u think that's tragically drastically sad, I lost my friend and childhood neighbor, 3 super short days later, plus the fact he was there with me when she passed was rad/major, since I'm such a consciousness elevator, I often wonder what'll happen when I meet my maker, cuz I'm pissed the fuck off, yes...let's talk about tough love, when is enough enough, that's way too rough and tough, once moms gone I'll have no more immediate blood, technically an orphan, left to spend eternity suffering in solitude mourning, without warning spawned feeling torn, wicked privelaged and blessed yet scorned, often regret even being born, gratitude's another platitude each and every single god damn dawn, like Pac tho "still I rise", so much resilience all I know is try try try til I die!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
8/8/23

No comments:

Post a Comment