Friday, June 12, 2015

Fuck Capitalism

My deflated overdrawn bank account, has got me pissed off feeling down and out, I don't understand how I'm supposed to get ahead, what happens to billionaires' money after their dead, I'm so sick of not having any savings, can u actually win the lottery by praying, I'm starting to get really scared, i hate being dominated thru fear, i just don't understand, why poor people don't take a stand, i wish everybody wld wake the fuck up, show a lil compassion and love, life ain't easy, unless ur sleazy and greedy, I'm sorry not sorry I actually have a conscience, why are heartache hurt and pain such constants, it's like the only way we know how to grow and learn, damn I wonder how many bridges have been burned, all over a stupid piece of worthless paper, the amount of student debt kids have left is major, basically we are all work horses and slaves, will the day ever come when the good people of the world will be financially freed and saved, we have to share natural resources, squash war and all ur ignorant superficial discourses, how about a lil more equality harmony and peace, it's too sad seeing all the hungy homeless on the streets, as they sleep under cardboard boxes, that kind of environment is filled with unsuitable toxins, even if it is my last dollar bill/buck, I'd give it away to help someone less fortunate and down on their luck, I know the feeling of being trapped and stuck, if we don't start evenly distributing wealth our capitalistic economy is fucked!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment