Sunday, June 14, 2015

All Work No Play

Guess I must not be cool, got no RI friends with a pool, I'll use my poetry as a tool, don't give a crap if u think I'm annoying fool, ain't nobody like me, u should know how my bite be, intense venomous and deadly, I've said before I've got a powerful mouth, i use to suck swallow spit and bout, wanna try it out, how about now, gained any leverage, we cld be smoking a blunt and having a refreshing alcoholic beverage, don't be lonely all work and no play, i just wanna have a Sunday funday, where we can have a grand ole time get some sun and be gay, not sexually silly, altho I know I can get ur already wet willy in a tizzy, get it so throbbing and leaky, u think music should be free and is easy, keep supporting exploitation corporations and a corrupt industry, and ull see, the world will wither away and die, artists like Tupac Lauryn and Mariah are the only reason why, I'm even still alive, haven't already committed suicide, u all really need to wake up, learn when enough is enough, yes life is expensive and the economy sucks, but work isn't work if ur doing what u love, most homos are superficial and promiscuous sluts, but who am i to judge, I'm probably just jealous i have very lil luck, we are at a crossroads and on the cusp, if we don't make a profound change soon...we're pretty much fucked!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment