Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Don't Idly Sit By

I'm on a new mission, to eradicate superstition, fulfill my duty, by bringing to light all life's beauty, deployed to destroy, those who are paranoid, thinking everyone's out to get u, I bet u fret too ur not blessed too, we're all great in our own way, but get impatient and complacent when things don't happen today, if u can do whatever u put ur mind to, why u debating and hating what I choose, maybe I am rude and a fool, cuz I play the game not to win or lose, but to enjoy the ride, take a stab and dabble until I decide, the right path for me, it has to be, on my own terms, live life and learn, I may get burned, have to wait my turn, in the end I'll persevere, find a hot guy who's interests are queer, find an occupation, I go to everyday without hesitation, challenging and stimulating, never just emulating, not monotonous, no boss hovering on top of us, if I can live life free, gosh oh gee let me be the best me I can be, never settle for less, assume judge or guess, life is the master test, ull fail if ur a mess, get ur head on straight, be patient and wait, ur life will be great, if u stay in a calm and relaxed mind state, meet and great fate when the time comes, karma circles back to where it came from, u get what u give, it's not what u say but how u live, there's never an easy answer, enjoy company and friendly banter, a blunt and a deep conversation, fun that never needs a reservation, alcohol is nature's lubricant, always live big and exuberant, live each moment as if it's the last, get fucked up and just have a blast, u never know when it will all end, so surround yourself with family and friends, u can't replay moments again and again, u can't save the world but u should do what u can, to help make a difference, explain yourself with a for instance, lead by example, take risks and gamble, victory is always sweet, but ur true character's defined when u meet defeat, are u the sore loser type, do u wine and gripe, claim u were cheated out of victory, but ur contribution is a mystery, u sit idly by, others work while u get high, don't get spoiled and lazy, being tied and coiled will drive ur mind crazy, i'd rather work than get unemployment, this may be crass but being paid to sit on my ass just isn't a form of enjoyment, after all there's no such thing as free money, santa clause tooth fairy or the easter bunny, grow up those are childish ideas, like having closet monster and boogey man fears, enough is enough, for everybody it's tough, no more complaining, when things get cloudy and it's raining, just grab an umbrella, go with the flow adjust and become a wise fella, use ur brain man, and when u don't like something speak up and take a stand!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/8/08

No comments:

Post a Comment