Sunday, June 7, 2015

Speaking Out Loud

Don't worry I'm fine, just exercising my mind, writing another rhyme, actually enjoying killing time, unlike my mom im ok staying home alone, i dont drink too much i prefer to get stoned, I love myself, I don't need mental help, wish ud all stop calling me crazy, gotta be like Ms. Hill and not let it phase me, it's a sensative issue, don't joke and try to hand me a tissue, I'm super sarcastic but know where to draw the line, some assholes borderline hate crime, i feel awful if I offend or hurt feelings, u never know other's struggle story or reasons, it doesn't take much to be a good person, I contribute just don't conform to ur idea of working, u don't see me for hours writing performing and rehearsing, amazingly inspiring hip hop that doesnt rely on sex appeal oppression or cursing, my second album is 3 years in the making, surviving let alone thriving as a modern day artist is painstaking, but i wouldn't trade a single thing, not even to be tall and twinky thin or king, cuz with both power and beauty come great responsibility, I'd rather have my poetic lyrical talent skills and abilities, i do realize how truly special i am, traveled cross country twice and ain't nobody doing what I can, I'm speaking out loud and taking a stand, for my fans, a fellow lgbtq child woman and man, who probably just don't know how or can't!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/7/15

No comments:

Post a Comment