Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pursuing Happy

I don't think I'll ever understand, people with the inability to plan, how do u have unattached sex, when I meet someone I like i wonder when we can hang out next, I guess I'm too intense, it's easy to be overwhelmed with overzealousness, i repeatedly hide behind sarcasm and jest, randomn synchronicity is the freaky deakiest, happens more often than deja vu, i hate when I say I'm a rapper/singer/songwriter and they ask what else I do, like it defines who I am not how I make my living, i wish time was a lil bit more forgiving, i have no patience for ignorant thinking, being lgbtq is not sinning, Caitlin is Bruce Jenner's new beginning, she is simply redefining herself to the world, why do u care if she wants to be a girl, it has nothing to do with u, respect her decision even if u don't approve, she didn't need ur permission, I'm so sick of homophobes hiding behind religion, i thank her for courageously sharing her story, yes even a Transgender can achieve positive fame and glory, there's absolutely no denying, anyone pursuing their happiness is inspiring, i hope someday i can effect that much change, I'm sure it'll be super unnerving and strange, I'm already amazed at my music's international acceptance broad appeal and range, to know I'm relatably connecting with progressive people across the globe, all my hard work is paying off and it shows, I'd say the world is maturing and growing up, just like me u can see it in JC's evolution from Higher Consciousness to Love!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/2/15

No comments:

Post a Comment