Monday, June 22, 2015

Just Being Me

What's with all the pent up repression guilt and shame, honestly the gay single scene is pretty pathetic and lame, most of the good ones are already taken, even they lie cheat make fake play dates and find them flaking, my blue balls are aching, the whole globe's slowly changing and awakening, but I've grown comfortable with just being me, it's so simple it's silly, the hardest thing tho, is to be patient and let go, I totally understand the universe is in control, but this depressive oppression is sucking my soul, thank god for marijuana and music, I try to take the hatred and negativity and use it, to inspire and uplift with my lyrical gift, has anyone else been feeling the rift or shift, I think a big change is on its way, I have hope and faith that there will come a day, when people finally decide, to focus on the quality of their own lives, u absolutely must follow ur heart, take big risks to fulfill dreams even tho the road seems dreary and dark, uve already dismissed it as probably impossibly hard, I am living proof anything u put ur mind to can happen, just cuz u don't see the chips I have stashed stacking, piling high waiting til it's my time to shine, i believe everything is as it shld be and'll work out fine, I'm still on cloud nine, from performing on the main stage at RI gay pride, maybe the tides have turned in my favor, with passion drive and a lil labor, u might be pleasantly surprised, never compromise an amazing relationship cuz it's based on a foundation of lies, keeping secrets is the #1 reason for trust's demise, and for the river of tears flowing from my swollen eyes, but like Pac "Still I Rise", or better yet "Ride til I die", and will continue to do so, are u ready...get set...cuz here we go yo!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment