Monday, June 8, 2015

Learn To Listen

I just wanna rap and sing my heart out, who knew getting in the music industry would be such a bout, i have a very talented mouth, and I don't need to scream and shout to cut u down, make sure u keep that ego in check, I'm super bashful and humble as heck, definitely don't wanna hog the spotlight, I'm like a small dog where my barks worse than my bite, I'm such a cuddly ball of love, give the best foot massages and hugs, I'm all about peace and harmony, truth justice and equality, we only get this one life to live, don't forget u get what u give, always defy laws question and rebel, i can't help but wonder if this existence is really hell, i feel evil has taken over, first impression's everything but what if ur a grower not a shower, nobody sees past superficial shit, totally inept with no depth or width, so focused on making money and business, many adults have the maturity of big kids, I relate more to old revolutionary philosophical souls, like Macolm X Milk Tupac Aristotle and Plato, hey u know that one person actually can make a difference, it could all very well change in an instant, but will u stay stuck in this prison system, or make the decision, to follow ur own ideas and vision, finally learn to listen to gut intuition and ur heart's experienced wisdom!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment