Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love's The New Mantra/Motto

Remember when gay marriage was illegal, this monumental occasion is unbelievable, i can't even describe the feeling, it really is quite an epic achievement, tho a huge battle has been won, the war is far from being even close to done, but that poem is for another day, right now I'm gonna celebrate love and being gay, I believe my songs truly do speak for my generation, nobody's doing or making the lyrical message driven hip hop I've been writing and creating, all I'm saying is im glad of being part of a revolution, eradicating past biases hate and discrimination clouding and polluting, our minds hearts souls and existential consciousness, i like to fight with my words so I talk about real shocking and hot topics, totally not into pop commercial garbage, like the Internet ain't nothing can stop this, wise radical passionate empathic artist/activist, who knows how to use his witts and intelligence instead of pointless fists, which is just a competition of whos got the bigger swinging dick, it's actually hilariously simply stupid ignorance and ridiculousness, i hate repetition but i will say it once again, take a few minutes to appreciate this legendary moment with LGBTQ family and friends, love conquers all and will always remain triumphant, i feel a second hippie movement on the horizon line and it's finally coming, give lots of kisses and hugs, cuz our new mantra/motto is now peace and one love!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/27/15

No comments:

Post a Comment