Thursday, June 18, 2015

Solo Joe

I'm feeling ugly and lonely, yall a bunch of flaky phonies, seriously every single one of u, it's not how much game u talk but what u do, if uve got a bf why u online looking, I'm so sick of these bi guys teasing and hookering, i think I'm becoming asexual, or goin back to being hetero, fake a life with a wife and a few kids, better yet I shld just contract the hiv, honestly sometimes I don't wanna live, I don't get even a small return on all that I give, i don't understand the point, I've got no love no coin, got the chills tho and tears welling up in my eyes, as I realize there's so much sadness in my rhymes, today may be the day the music died, my heart and soul like my brain is fried, i can't handle the boredom and silence, the awful atrocities brutality and violence, smoke pot instead and spread peace, preserver and push past failure and defeat, things aren't ever fair or nice and neat, get over the fact ull probably never be a member of the 1% elite, I'm running low on options, both my heads are throbbing, the pressure and pain aren't stopping, why are people picking mates like they're online catelog shopping, i don't wanna be solo Joe or insecure anymore, please tell me what the fuck all this heartache and hurt is for?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/18/15

No comments:

Post a Comment