Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Can A Homo Be The Hero

Can a homo be a hero, or do we automatically start below zero, u know cuz we're less than, I'm a blessed man, despite my flaws, try to absorb like gauze, soak it all up, it's none of ur business who I love or fuck, I'm a fabulously talented poet/rapper, but all y'all see is a cracker, white men can't jump nor succeed in hip hop, watch me as I mic drip drop, just like jaws wide open, a lot of truth is sarcastically said followed by just joking, aka jk, isn't being PC pretty gay, l...o...l, I'm goin with Lil Nas X to hell, in bloody sneaks, I'd love to collab on One Love One Heart with him Adam Lambert and me, maybe even get Steve Grand, and we can start a band, tour the whole globe, with an all homo variety show, I mean why not, it's my dream pride plot, and since we only got one life to live, like Mike I'm wondering what more can I give, our ultimate purpose is to serve, constantly grow and learn, never achieving perfection, yet still striving to be a thriving inspiring legend!

Peace and 1,

Joe Conscious 

11/16/22

No comments:

Post a Comment