Monday, November 28, 2022

How Here...Now Where

I used to escape thru writing, all the grief I've endured's stifling, the future seems lost with no hope, finding joy is the only way to cope, but both are rare, mom's had a hell of health scare year, I'm consumed by doom, I've never fantasized being a groom, while I long for love, nothing's more healing than a hug, do any of y'all just not feel good enough, or perhaps simply stuck, trapped in our own chosen design, please don't believe anybody's spokenly fine, ask that follow up question, why u bsing, hiding behind a crocodile smile, am I on society's trial, like it's the Joe Show, gotta grow some homo mojo tho, spread sass, kick ass, vanquishing evil, dictate against sheeple, as if it were words not deeds, and Putin had the power to charge fees to breathe, syllables become expensive, devolutionarily intensive, communication gets wasted, so depressively regressive u can taste it, numb and bland, it's hard to fathom/understand, how on Pluto did we get here, good god we got conquered by fear...now where?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/29/22

No comments:

Post a Comment