Sunday, November 20, 2022

Probably Think This Poem Is About U

Ur soul's so vain, ain't no full blown grown shame, oh I'm sorry...silly me, I forgot y'all are exempt from accountability, must I sit complicit silently, politely delightfully all sexy smiley, matter fact bow down to me, and eternally now and forever vow to be, urs truly, whorish abusively, have infinite side pieces like hustles, when it speaks it out loud gets repeatedly muzzled, so can't hear me clearly, daringly fairy, I'm completely fucked up about love, is marriage a contracted act of ownership over a sub, the victim and its prey, like a record company and their artist aka slave, don't tell me how to behave, I won't degrade or spread hate cuz I'd rather self depricate, make many mistakes and absolutely refuse to be disingenuous or fake, I just need my big break, have hope and faith, just maybe perhaps someday, but either way I didn't prove a fool, this poem like Joni's song definitely ain't about u!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/20/22

No comments:

Post a Comment