Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Find Mindfulness In True Unconditional Love Gratitude & Kindness

Why isn't knowledge and wisdom in hip hop relevant, y'all popularized and glorified the gangster mentality and it's evident, I'm both book and street smart, have an old soul and a great big heart, that wants to love and save the whole wide world, I may be gay but I still have nothing but love for women and girls, my experience is extremely different, everything can change in an instant, it's about adaptation, u better wake up and pay attention to admiration, what u passionately strive to achieve, having the ability to agree to disagree, without the need to demonize or blame, I never knew how much I was consumed by guilt and shame, the jealousy and envy would just perpetuate the self hate, couldn't even see I'm already great, yet long for approval and validation, financial and award winning applauding congratulations, instead I find myself isolated disconnected and dismissed, like I'm not worthy enough to even exist, especially in the music business, doubly privelaged, being male and white, I hate the stereotype gays can't fight, I'd rather make peace than war, give back to the youth and to the poor, use my transcendent poetry and music to help heal, lead by example that boys can be vulnerable empathetic and deeply feel, I try to remain humbly confident genuinely authentic and real, keep hoping that vibration catches fire and has mass appeal, wish we all could find mindfulness, focusing on true unconditional love gratitude and kindness!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
11/15/22

No comments:

Post a Comment