Monday, February 20, 2023

Fuck No Homo Stoner Bro Poets Allowed

Indecision becomes a prison, why isn't anybody listening, I'm responsible but don't make major decisions, in my opinion evil is ruling over our dominion, and good people are getting screwed, karma's confused, I'm tired of being used and abused, shooed and poo pooed by the lewd crude prude, I'm super insecure being publically nude, and I don't know why, I'm slightly bashful but not a shy guy, by any means, considered a pot fiend, cuz yeah I'm probably high, like 97% of the time, life's just better stoned, my hip hop craft has been fine tuned/honed, I'm at the point in my life, I'm hungry to fight, so watch out, I'm rap ready to bout, now that I've got some clout, fuck this no homo stoner bro poets allowed!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/20/23

No comments:

Post a Comment