Thursday, February 23, 2023

Why Not Give It All We Got

I love soul rnb pop rock and esp hip hop, but I'm at the point I need to get a day job, y'all don't crave enough to pay, not sure if it's cuz I'm too old white privileged or openly gay, or perhaps I'm to blame, getting in my own way, overwhelmed by concentrated grief, how do I maintain any hope faith or belief, even down on my knees, I'm not being heard or seen, like I'm not worthy of existence, my life's defined by my resilience/consistent persistence, am I close to done yet, with all that I've given when do I get, of course I'm upset I'm hurt, feel cursed since birth, just me and my mom, wondering can a sub become dom, gotta switch up tactics, instead of defensive get active, go after what I want, stay humble tho don't gloat or flaunt, help lift others up, spread lots of hugs and love, cuz we never know, if there's no tomorrow, enjoy each moment to the fullest, play this metaphorical game of life bullish, I mean why not, give it all we got!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/23/23

No comments:

Post a Comment