Tuesday, February 14, 2023

No Too Soon To Say I Love U

When's too soon, to say I love u, 3 days weeks or months, I don't say it tons, just moments I truly feel it, that real shit, but it doesn't need to be said in return, u learn the yearn, over a non specified period of time, without reason but in rhyme, there's different levels, it can completely destroy and deshevel, needs to be mourned and grieved, when it's complete, I mean where does the love go, when the relationship's done tho, seems to translate into hate, I wanna break that fate, at least remain friends, that type of connection never ends, fuck sex, and y'alls definition of success, I want peace, and to be happy, which he makes me, especially lately, not in a codependent way, but it ain't easy being gay, like my dad asked he lifts me up, washes my worries away with his big bear hugs, even when life gets rough and tough, I hope he knows he's just as unconditionally loved!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
2/14/23

No comments:

Post a Comment