Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Hundreds If Not Thousands Of Dreamz

This is my 100th poem, look how much I've grown, just this year, sometimes I blankly stare, recollecting how much, life can simply suck, but it builds character and strength, gone thru such great lengths, to hide my grief and pain, fuck scars and stains, they don't define me, why do I live blindly, to certain facts, like maybe I'm rap's hack, can't afford a double stack biggie bag, I find it hard to laugh, musically I'm still in the red, maintain a roof and being fed, thanks to my mom, I remain unharmed, except my pride, and my ego's been bruised thousands of times, I lost count, what if I don't amount, to anything worth while, perhaps y'all don't like my style, or think I have none, sure I do art for fun, I guess I'm foolishly naive, to believe I'll ever succeed, selling out stadiums or winning Grammys, there's still no need to disagree stifle kill and poo poo my dreamz!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
12/20/23

1 comment: