Monday, December 4, 2023

How About A Big Man Bear Hug & Bromantic Love

I'm pretty impressed, cuz I did my best, slowly owning being so blessed and grateful, all I see is the distasteful judgmental and hateful, believe em when they show and tell u who they are, true forgiveness is hard, especially after the third or 420th go around, when u realize ur the problem that's profound, then learn to regrow, be better with boundaries ur gut and backbone, soon there's no more home to go to, I can't explain the pain I've known to hold on thru, it can alter and change the vibe of a room, I wanna make u having a gay besty too cool, completely platonic deep seeded bromantic love, there's nothing more comforting than an all encompassing big man bear hug, plus I ain't lying, I need my guy time, next to pot and music that's how I survive, it ain't easy getting by sometimes, grief can be overwhelmingly hellish, but the bright white light within is much too overzealous, after all is said and done, I am my warrior mother's brilliant resilient son!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
12/4/23

No comments:

Post a Comment