Friday, December 29, 2023

Less Woahs & Tissue Issues

As another year comes to a close, been focusing less on the woahs, and more on finding my joy, I sometimes act shy and coy, cuz I'm a bit bashful, often wonder if I have an out of whack axle, or a few screws loose, perhaps I'm in need of a good kick in the caboose, I called a truce with myself, learning to ask and accept help, more than ever, never say never, or watch it happen, trying more laughing, instead of being so serious, the past 3 years have made me delirious, dealing with mom's health issues, can't count the amount of tissues, yet she's still here, can't be dictated by fear, I'm authentically grateful, avoiding judgmental and hateful, cuz life is too short, and hopefully someday I'll stumble upon a gay soul mated cohort, who'll stay by my side, be my ride or die, I can confide in and trust, true love not just lust, maybe only Mr right now, but somehow makes my guarded heart beat and scream out wow!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
12/29/23

No comments:

Post a Comment