Friday, December 15, 2023

Murder & Burglar The Idealized Idolized Cute Beaut

I don't feel old, but rather more bold, confident in who I am, I do look like a grown man, bald and a lil gray, we can agree I haven't outphased being gay, I'm still stuck, now I just couldn't give a fuck, I'm not desperate, nor codependent, I'm good solo, so over fomo, manage myself better, very affected by the weather, especially a full moon, super in tuned, I respect my voice, owned every single choice, learning to let go of what isn't mine, growing my gut's intuition and spine, I've got a magnetic soul, my bleeding heart's taking a toll tho, gullibility isn't cute, good thing I'm a beaut, cuz I've gotten away with murder, I'm even a father fucking burglar, assisinated Joe Vacca, stole the legacy of JC the idealized idolized martyr, creating Joe Conscious for my own sanity's salvation, I don't know if I believe in heaven's congratulations, nor burning in hell's fiery flames, life's existence is not a game, I won't ghost the living, nothing's more important than forgiving, instead of drinking poison expecting to kill somebody else, we should treat our bodies like temples not just shells, u only get one, so take every day seriously not simply silly willy nilly fun!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
12/15/23



No comments:

Post a Comment