Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Action Passion To Happen

Definitely struggle the juggle, of being both magical and muggle, I befuddle and muddle my struggle, stay huddled focused and tunneled, doing me, authentically, genuine empathetic and kind, using my mind, consciously, instead of toxically obnoxiously, cuz quite honestly, art doesn't pay modesty, humble urself modestly, I hate an abundance of mediocrity, way too much talent living below poverty, and it bothers me, while most don't give 2 shits nor care, blinded by fear, pretend to listen yet won't hear, simply incapable and unable to share, they're just not team players, people are like onions with exponential layers, enabling complicity isn't doing any of us favors, I wish there really were Jesus Superman or Batman like saviors, but there ain't, they're mythical mystical fictitious fabled saints, everyone impatiently procrastinatingly and reactionarily awaits, and I've got no time for all y'alls agonizing whining bitchings or complaints, I took the time to find my passion, so stop comfortably bubbling up and masking, now is the chance to take action, learn how to willfully manifest what u actually want to happen!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/3/24

No comments:

Post a Comment