Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Probably Cursed To Be Rebirthed

God needs to be fired, how did they ever even get hired, their super selective, not very protective, pretty sarcastic and sadistic, supposedly holistic, but I think the Bible is all fabled, look how much war and divisiveness religion's enabled, what if it's just a hoax, who will u be mad at the most, my damn self, so many unanswered prayers for help, definitely have cursed timing, sometimes it hurts rhyming, cuz I'm overlooked and dismissed, y'all only focus on chicks and dicks, caught up in ur bubbled skewed views, people are like colors various shapes sizes and hues, is our only purpose, selfless service, I feel utterly neglected, there ain't no more work incentives, I'm obligated to exist, what's the next big twist, living in this hell on earth, imagine after death there's rebirth, our souls are recycled, why are the greedy entitled, u can't buy character nor salvation, I won't be starting my hello with greetings and salutations, probably a swift hit to the tits and kick in the nuts, I'd curb stomp them to reciprocate all that tough love, perhaps they've already been retired for years, I won't regret not shedding any tears, at this point their only saving grace, is if both presidential candidates transition and their positions get replaced. 

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/24/24

No comments:

Post a Comment