Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Fuck Me Lucky

I was born lucky, fuck me, I realize I've been so ungrateful, deeply hurt from grief and pain I become numb and hateful, mostly towards the universe and God, my life seems impossibly hard, but it's all perspective, I'm super creative and inventive, especially lyrically, am I a part of the illuminati conspiracy theory, perhaps I've simply worked my ass off, don't sarcastically sass and scoff, just cuz of what I stand to inherit, like being a middle class rich kid with white privilege is another demerit, add in the fact I'm an openly unoppressed dl gay, since most peeps I meet don't inherently see me that way, yes I'm blessed, but I'm struggling achieving any success, with my naturally gifted gentlemanly genuineness, I stand on a platform of unconditional truth consciousness and love, yet considered cheesy and not good enough, sometimes I perform with my eyes closed, of course I could sell my soul, but what if labels stopped exploiting their talent, and fans began idolizing the chivalrous and valient, capitalism bastardized art that's wholesome and good, nobody communicatively shares anymore so we're all pretty much misunderstood, unseen and unheard, I believe we should be valued more by what we've ultimately learned over earned!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/30/24

No comments:

Post a Comment