Friday, January 5, 2024

Making Magic's Not Mathing

Hip hop is my passion and purpose, while also my way of service, writing has been therapy, AI can't do JC better than me, so I ain't scared, never live in fear, cuz I won't be replaced, fuck jealousy and hate, I refuse to judge, big fan of hugs, they're truly healing, I'm not afraid to express my feelings, lean into vulnerability, thinking that makes men weak is silly, a difference in gender or race, is holding too much space, finding who u vibrate with, is the ultimate gift, music helps that, give wealth back, to actual talented artists, who work the hardest, not labels promoters nor producers, consuming fans are the unfortunate losers, there's no value in art, nor any soul or heart, that's why r&b, is an endangered species, we've lost our way, it shouldn't matter I'm white and gay, I wish somebody would lift me up, I mean who else is spitting truth consciousness and love, super cheap almost free so like Taraji I'm unknowing, if I will keep going, I'm tired making magic's not mathing, most these rappers whack and just a bunch of disingenuously "straight" ghetto gangsters be mad badly method acting!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/6/24

No comments:

Post a Comment