Thursday, January 25, 2024

On The Mic Spotlight Night

Ur version of me, is what I'm perceived to be, so I'm not blatantly gay, sure u can smell the Mary Jane, I still remain simply unseen, some stranger's fantasy wet dream, I wonder how many orgasms I've inspired, my nipples are super duper ticklishly hardwired, I'm wicked sensitive, both wise and intelligent, another pretty old soul, who needed to inwardly grow, catch up to myself, learn to actively ask and accept help, sharing is caring esp for guys and their feelings, we should have more group therapeutic meetings, I thought that's what concerts were for, wish poetry was consumed like music more, gotta get on audible, my work is very noteworthy and applaudable,  earning respect and hopefully ur time, the life of an original entrepreneurial artist is a hussling grind, show me I'm worthy, of reciprocal common courtesy, tipping is much appreciated but fuck love I wanna be truly liked, deserving of a camera and a spotlight, shining right on me on the mic, while burning bright on this upcoming Valentine's Day night!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/26/24

No comments:

Post a Comment