Thursday, January 11, 2024

Join Us On VD At Bzs' Concert Called Unconditional Love

I can dribble lyrical circles of hurdles, jerking while twerking solving daily wordles, basking in magnificent multitasking, blasphemously asking sarcastically laughing, why father fucking me, I'm rather lucky to still just be, I try to strive each day, to live in gratitude and grace, music is my way to pray, I wanna help create Weekend Wednesday Therapy as an artistic safe space, come as u are authentically, fundamentally we're incredibly genuinely bettering the collective we, so celebrate VD at Bzs 8-11 just join us, as CEE LLC treats y'all to their $10 feed inaugural concert called Unconditional Love, featuring the fabulous sensational talents of Erin-O Jon G, the incomparable Jackie Collins plus of course me MCJC, an epic event trust u must not miss out, cuz this'll show how to set a precedental tone for what 2024's all about!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/12/24

No comments:

Post a Comment