Friday, January 12, 2024

Win Big With An Assist To Uplift

My friend said I'm a riddle wrapped in a conundrum, definitely not average or humdrum, but got a whole bunch of willfullness, that wasn't something my parents instilled in us, it came naturally, like being a people pleasing defensive introvert in actuality, I don't need to compete beat or conquer, just to be in the the same league as some of the elites I'm honored, I stay in my lane, won't hate the players I simply blame the game, we can all succeed achieve our dreams and win big, if we individually manage each our own unique special gifts, spread positive energy affirming manifestation which, also aids and assists in reciprocating frictioning helping the collective uplift!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious 
1/12/24

No comments:

Post a Comment